SHAWN W. M©PHERON
Front-End Development & Design
- Bachelor of Arts in Fine Arts, Studio Drawing; Indiana University Southeast, New Albany, 2012 – with honors
- Associate in Digital Design; Pierce College, Lakewood, Washington, 2007 – with honors
- Quality Assurance Management, US Air Force, 2000
- US Air Force Non-Commissioned Officer Academy – Management Training, 2000
- Stephen Covey’s 7 Habits for Highly Effective People – Trainer Facilitator, Atlanta Georgia, 2000
- Train the Trainer- US Air Force
- Computer & Switching Systems Technician – US Air Force, 1992
- Electronic Warfare Systems Technician – US Air Force, 1987
- Bachelor of Arts senior show, Indiana University Southeast, New Albany, 2012
- Senior exhibition, collaborative show, New Albany, Fall 2011
- Juried student show, Indiana University Southeast, New Albany, 2011 -received best print cash award
- Published photography, “Music Man,” Shout! Magazine, Lakewood Washington, 2007 – student choice award
- Traditional Illustration: “River Rise,” Indiana University Permanent Collection, New Albany, 2011 – purchased
2008 – Present Web Developer Level 2, part-time, Indiana University Southeast, New Albany, Indiana
2006 – 2007 Assistant Web Manager, Pierce College, Lakewood, Washington
2000 – Present Freelance Web Graphic Designer/Developer
2005 – 2006 Safety, Training & Human Resources Director, Legends Roofing, Washington
1992 – 2006 Computer & Network Systems Quality Assurance and Training Manager, US Air Force
1986 – 1992 Electronic Warfare Systems Technician, US Air Force
- Performed web design, development, testing, and maintenance in enterprise environments.
- Developed graphic,s logos, and branding for corporations and small businesses.
- Provided internet web administration, publishing and branding for small businesses.
- Trained organization editors and publishers in a variety of content management systems
- Designed responsive, mobile friendly university email campaign newsletter templates
- Managed production work centers of up to 30 employees.
Web Design and front-end development, Training & Curriculum Development, User Teaching and Training, Trainer Certification, Digital Photography, Traditional & Digital Illustration, Print Layout, 3D Modeling, Animation, Video Production, and Interactive Multimedia. Network & Computer Systems Hardware technician.